- 1 big red bell pepper; sliced in 1 cm.
- 1 big yellow bell pepper; sliced in 1 cm.
- 1 big green or orange bell pepper; sliced in 1 cm.
- 5 big fresh oyster mushroom; sliced in 1 cm.
- 1 pack of pickled round thinly sliced radish
- [missing in the picture] crab meat stick (imitation)
Put the pickled radish in the center of a round plate and the other 4 ingredients around it, as shown in the picture above. To eat, get one sheet of the pickled radish, and use it to wrap one slice from each of the 4 other ingredients [and few strands of the crab meat stick]. You need a freshly washed hands to enjoy this very healthy antipasto. [I have learned this simple preprandial from a very nice Korean lady who works as a scientist at National Institute of Health (Maryland). Thanks HK. :)]